ISHWAR is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious social organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act, involved with developmental activities in the society, with primary focus on children, women and young adults belonging to the under privileged sections or those who are specially-abled. We strive towards their inclusion into the mainstream society with equal opportunity and humanistic respect and dignity.
- Non-Formal Education (NFE) for non-school-going children adopting a holistic approach covering school curriculum, sports, dance, drama, music etc.
- Computer education for students and for young adults for career enhancement opportunities.
- Vocational training programmes for adolescent girls like Beauty & Health Care, Stitching & Tailoring etc.
- Medical camps for health care of all age-groups.
- Clothes / blankets donation camps for helping the homeless and poor.
- Scholarships for brilliant students who cannot afford higher education.
- Food and dietary supplements for malnourished children.